Like New Estate on Iconic Robin Road
- Website: 195robin.com
- 5 bed
- 8 bath
- 10,400 Sq. Ft Living Area
- 2.8 Acre Lot
- Asking $14,850,000
Located on a gorgeous, and all usable 2.8 acre lot, in the original Carolands estates, this custom built estate has a total of 10,400 square feet of ultra luxurious, and elegant living area. Seldom lived in, this estate is better than new with a full time property manager attending to every detail. There is a new slate roof and a new 4 zone central heating and air conditioning System. Within the main home are 5 bedroom suites, including two primary suites, one, a huge primary Suite with two walk-in Closets, two Bathrooms, plus direct access to a large private terrace. Additional rooms include exceptionally large formal living and dining rooms with ceilings up to 20 feet, an office/music room with a wet bar, a grand entry with guest bath, family room, adjoining kitchen, and breakfast room opening onto the spectacular grounds. Also included is an especially large great room with a home theatre/media room/cardroom, climate controlled Wine room, wet bar and half bath. For the car enthusiast is a four car garage and expansive motor Court with room to park several cars.
Designed by Jack McCarthy, in collaboration with the owner, as the ultimate dream home, no expense was spared, no detail overlooked in creating this amazing home that is, by any definition, World class.
Throughout the home is gorgeous woodwork, including exotic wood paneling and intricate moldings.
Outside, the grounds are equally breathtaking with a combination of meticulously maintained formal gardens along with the original majestic Oaks and Redwoods. Opening from the family Room is a limestone terrace/patio with specular views of the lush Redwoods, and a glimpse of the landmark downtown San Francisco skyline. A few steps down are a shimmering pool and spa, enchanting fountain, large Children’s play area, possible volleyball court, full kitchen, and a professionally sized tennis Court. Also, within the grounds, are natural gardens, including mature Oak and Redwood groves with serene garden trails, nature retreats, a working greenhouse and putting green.
Viewing this home for the first time will be an experience one will never forget, as this could be one of the few times that a home like this has become for sale, a once in a lifetime experience that only one buyer can seize.
- Like New. Since being built in 2001, this home has been seldom occupied and has been carefully maintained and curated by a full time, professional manager
- Elite address on Robin Road, a one block long, nearly traffic free street, with only 20 homes, each one a majestic estate, sitting on a minimum 2 acre parcel
- Commercial grade construction throughout
- New authentic slate roof
- Ultra high ceilings up to 20 feet. Grand scaled rooms. Voluminous Spaces
- Authentic and classic French inspired detailing and décor
- New 4 zone heating and air conditioning
- Full electronic security with video surveillance
- Secure, remotely operated entry gates with video camera
- Electric vehicle hook up
- Slab Marble and cherry hardwood floors
- Elegant hand forged iron grand staircase banister
- Lalique sconces. Majestic chandeliers
- Recessed lighting throughout, including discreetly placed spot lighting for Fine art
- Massive hand carved limestone fireplaces in living, family room and main Primary bedroom
- Illuminated spaces for showcasing personal treasures
- Romantic outdoor lighting
- Top rated Hillsborough schools
- 15 miles South of San Francisco, there is easy access to San Francisco Airport and all transportation. Silicon Valley and the health Sciences are within an easy commute
- Downtown Burlingame, dining, shopping, and all conveniences are nearby